I HAVE SHOPPED AT SEARS FOR YEARS AND WORKED THERE. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BY MANAGERS AND LEADS IS HORRIBLE.

I ALWAYS TRY TO GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR THE CUSTOMERS WHO ASKED FOE HELP BUT IT SEEMS IM JUST ONE IN A MILLION THESE DAYS. I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT NASTY BATHROOMS, RUDE MANAGERS, AND CLOSED REGISTER COUNTERS. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS OUTDATED SALE SIGNS, THE WRONG PLACEMENT OF SALE SIGNS. THIS REALLY CONFUSES AND AND ANGERS THE CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY THINK THEY ARE GETTING A GOOD BARGIN BUT EITHER THE SALE SIGN WAS PUT IN THE WRONG SPOT OR IT WAS OUTDATED, WHICH IS CALLED FALSE ADVERTISING.

CUSTOMERS CONSTANTLY ASK THE BIG QUESTION..." IS SEARS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS"? PLEASE PUT SEARS OUT IF IT'S MISERY AND CLOSE THE DOORS!!!!

Comments

Whitman, Massachusetts, United States #1250133

Sears delivered the wrong TV to my house--a refurbished one at that which I never ordered and never even accepted as it said refurbished on the carton. A manager said I would get a refund and would get a $30 gift certificate.

After talking to five different customer sales people and managers over two years--they all lied to me and I never got my money back. I was a Sears customer for for over 40 years and no one cared. They all just told me it would be solved, and they all lied to me.

they are a horrible company and I am so glad they are in bankruptcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!