With Company response Not resolved

Poor quality products, poor selection, cant compete with competitors and of course.......the infamous Sears Customer Service!!!I am pretty confident you have to acquire a "***" degree to even apply for a job .....I don't know who's worse...store employees or catalouge people.

Firstly, I don't know why they are so snotty, they are working at a sears store (not alot of smarts or education for that!!). Oh...and these catalogue pick up places that are usually run inside another business (small towns are anyways) every place I have lived these people are the worst! Strathroy is the absolute worst I have ever dealt with! It is located in with one of those water jug fill up places.

The guy can't handle the stress of filling up water jugs and doing the sears catalogue pick ups!! Not like it's a busy place or anything!! He must have that "degree" I mentioned earlier! Ah well, I heard on the news last week that Sears is in financial trouble (surprised?) lol......it's time for them to "pack it in" anyways.

I don't think Sears can reverse its poor reputation now, it's been poor for years.....I am not surprised to read the thousands of listed complaints here and I believe every single complaint on here! Ok ...I am done for today!

Have a great day....and thank you for shopping at Walmart!: )

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Spendy,

I have just come across your post and would like to apologize for the poor service you have received at your local Sears. We do appreciate you as a customer and we do not like to see our customers inconvenienced. My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team, and I would like one of our dedicated case managers to contact you and look further into this. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the number an item was purchased under and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Spendy” you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.