With Company response Not resolved

Well, Three weeks later our refund check from Sears showed up, and it was $119 dollars less than we paid.Exactly 15% less.

So all in all Sears charged us $119 to keep our money for 3 weeks, and deliver a new washing Machine that did not work from the moment it touched our property, and 15% less than the customer Service representitive promised my wife when she demanded that they take it back. What a lovley rip-off job Sears has pulled this time. I do understand the 15% restocking fee if the Darned thing worked, or even if we decided to go with another model AND THE THING WORKED. But to deliver us a Broken Machine AND charge us $119 for the privlidge, I just can not fathom this or a Company like they have become.

I pray that they did not just turn around and sell this pile-o-garbage to another unsuspecting sap.Sears, give it up, you are nowhere near the company I used to know or what once was when I was a younger man.

Comments

I'd would go to the local BBB and the FTC since the company isn't delivering on something that works. A washing machine is supposed to wash.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear KdF:

My name is Susan and I'm part of the Sears Cares Team. I found your post here and wanted to reach out to you and offer assistance. I am very sorry about the problems you had with your washer. I can definitely understand the frustration you must be feeling over this situation. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience please us at smsupport@searshc.com with your contact phone number and any other information you would like to provide to us regarding this situation. We will get that information over to a Case Manager who will contact you.

Thanks,