With Company response Not resolved

Placed an order on Dec 19th.Credit card was charged and now almost a month later I still have not received my Panasonic plasma.

Multiple calls and emails and neither Sears nor Demar shipping had any idea where my item was. Finally I had enough and asked for them to cancel and will have to wait another 7-10 days until the item finally arrives for me to refuse it then wait another several days for the item to be returned when I can be refunded.

In the meanwhile my credit card is charged interest.

I used to think Sears was a good place to shop, but they've lost my business.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi Anonymous471210,

We appreciate you taking time to post about your Panasonic plasma television delivery.We can certainly see this ongoing matter has been disheartening and inconvenient.

My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I am reaching out to you today to offer you some additional assistance. We would like the opportunity to speak with you and work with our online business partners to discover a speedy resolution. Please send your address, phone number used at the time of purchase with the screen name I created from your post (Anonymous471210) and a good contact phone number to smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly.

Again, we appreciate the feedback; we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.