2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I Bought a Samsung galaxy by Sears Online and that was my worst experience. The phone has many problems and I asked for they return and my money back. It is to 2 months and nobody solve my problem. Sears Closed my Ticket with the complain and MyWit doesn't give my money back. They don't let me know an address for send the phone back and they don't answer my messages. I HOPE TO ALERT EVERYBODY ABOUT These TWO STORES.

These are my messages and answers:

Alan SilvaApr 19, 2018

I would like to know where my request is. my order: 870188201

MyWit Apr 22, 2018

Hello Alan, Thank you for contacting us. I have confirmed the following information using tracking number 9210890140004308335873. The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. The item is currently in transit to the next facility as of April 22, 2018. Please contact USPS to receive the new estimated delivery date. If you are unhappy with the date provided, please feel free to request for the package to be "RETURNED TO SENDER." If this request is made, please notify me. I will confirm the request and promptly issue your full refund. USPS Customer Care Center Email: USPS Customer Service Call: 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) TDD/TTY Relay: Call 1-800-877-8339. Ask for 1-800-275-8777 Hours of Operation Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8:30 PM ET Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM ET Please let me know the outcome of the call. Kind regards, Amber

Alan SilvaApr 28, 2018

Hello Amber. How Are You? I Would like to know when and how can I send the Phone back as return. The phone is not working. There are problems on that. Apps are crashing, the down button is not working very well and the audio is not too loud. Something is wrong. I wanna send the phone back and get the payment back too. I'm gonna wait for your answer. Thank You! Alan

MyWit Apr 30, 2018

Hello Alan, Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear you would like to return the device. To ensure I assist you in the best way possible, can you please describe to me the reason for the return? Thank you in advance, Amber

Alan SilvaMay 2, 2018

Hi Amber. The phone is not working well. I had the same phone in past and I am sure that phone has some problem. That is very very slow when I open any App and same time the Apps are not working. Other problem is the Down Audio Button. That is not working. The third problem is the audio. The speaker is too low and bass. I can't hear the person when I'm calling or listening audios. Please, let me know how can I send the phone back and get the money back. Ok? I need to solve this so fast as possible. Thank you for attention! Alan

MyWit May 2, 2018

Hello 89339, Before we send return instructions for a refund. May you send the IMEI of the phone so that we may further assist you? We do greatly apologize for your inconvenience. Kindest regards, Eric.

Alan SilvaMay 2, 2018

IMEI NUMBER: 352567073031173 SERIAL NUMER: R58GA29ZJCD Thanks

Alan SilvaMay 5, 2018

Hi. Eric. How are you? I'm not understanding. I did everything you guys asked me. What Do I need to do to get my money back?

Alan SilvaMay 9, 2018

Hi. I don't know why nobody answer me. What is happening? You guys need to solve my problem. How can I sent the phone back and get my money back. I'm without a phone. I thought this store was reliable but I was wrong. If nobody solve my problem I'll post tell my situation on https://www.pissedconsumer.com/ and let everybody knows about this store and my experience with Sears Online. Please, solve my problem.

MyWit May 9, 2018

Hello, Are you asking for the whereabouts of your product? Please get back to us so that we can possible help assess this matter accordingly. Kindest regards, Eric. Kindest Regards, Eric.

MyWit May 9, 2018

Hello Hello, May you send us the return tracking number so that we may check about the status of the system? Kindest regards, Eric.

MyWit May 9, 2018

Hello, May we ask as to why you are returning this device. We apologize as there was an slight error within our Sears to My Wit system. Kindest regards, Eric.

Alan SilvaMay 9, 2018

Eric. I Just need to know what is the address to send the phone back and how long you're gonna refund the payment. Track #9210890140004308335873.. salescheck: 093010089339.. Order #870188201

MyWit May 10, 2018

Hello, May we ask as to why you are returning this device? We need this information as well as the IMEI of the device found on the side of the package you received. We will be awaiting your response. Kindest regards, Eric.

Alan SilvaMay 11, 2018

The phone is not working well. I had the same phone in past and I am sure that phone has some problem in the CPU or Memory. That is very very slow when I open any App and same time the Apps are not working. Other problem is the Down Audio Button. That is not working. The third problem is the audio. The speaker is too low and bass. I can't hear the person when I'm calling or listening audios. I'm sending the picture of the phone box as you asked me.

MyWit May 11, 2018

Hello, We are very sorry to hear about the problem with your devices speaker and memory problem. Please keep in mind that we do not intend to sell you a device that does not function properly. What we are able to do is send you a pre-paid shipping label as well as shipping instructions so that we may be able to help you further. This is the only way to ensure that you get money back into your financial institution as we are unable to offer replacements or exchanges due to our system not being able to perform this function properly. Please get back to us when available so that we may further assist you. Kindest regards, Eric.

Alan SilvaMay 11, 2018

Ok. Please send me the pre-paid shipping label as well as shipping instructions. I need to solve this situation.

MyWit May 15, 2018

Hello 89339, It appears that we have a thread with multiple messages. Please provide the reasons on why you are returning this device(s). As well as the IMEI of the device found on the side of the package you had received. Please get back to us so that we may help you quickly and accordingly. Kindest regards, Eric.

Alan SilvaMay 22, 2018

Are You guys kidding me? I sent all reasons because I wanna get my money back and sent a picture of the box with the IMEI and serial number. I'm waiting the shipping label for send the phone back. Read the previous messages and you will find everything. You're breaking my right to get the money back. Tomorrow night I'll post tell my situation on https://www.pissedconsumer.com/ and let everybody knows about this store and my experience with Sears Online. I hate this Store and Sears. That was my first and last purchase.

Alan SilvaMay 31, 2018

Where is my Refund? I need to know a phone number or Address.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments