With Company response

I ordered something back in November 2011 that kept saying on line that I received since November 2011. It charged my credit card and everything.

I called to let them know that I didnt receive it. Sometime in December, the company said they delivered it to me, but I didnt find this out until I was inquiring why I had noticed a balance on my charge card. I moved to a whole new state and never received the product. The representative on the phone said I had to pay for it whether I received it or not because I ordered it.

Trick Sears and I hope they run out of business within the next year. I want to got to court for that!

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous341337, we truly apologize for any distress and inconvenience you have encountered with the delivery of your online order. My name is Liz and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team.

I saw your post and wanted to offer our assistance. We do our best to make every interaction both positive and memorable for our customers, and we do apologize for falling short of that mark in this instance. We would like the opportunity to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure a proper resolution to your continued concerns and an end to your frustration. At your convenience, please send the following information-contact#, screen name (anonymous341337) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Thank you, Liz R. Social Media Moderator Sears Social Media Support