With Company response

I had a very bad experience in November 22 2011 with the ill repair of my oven..i didnt even try to have it repaired for Christmas,didnt want to spol my last holiday..

On yesterday i called to schedule another appointment to have the oven serviced again...i talked with 3 reps and each put me on hold so long the phone automatically hung up..i one rep told me i had to pay for the repairs because 90 days had expired.i knew then i had trouble on my hand..still havent gotten through to get an appointment.not to mention all the automation before you talk with a person.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

I sincerely apologize for the delay you experienced with trying to set up a repair appointment for your oven. I know sometimes we experience a spike in call volume causing higher hold times for our customers. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We would love to reach out and make sure your oven is up and running smoothly and if you still need repairs we can help with scheduling. I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to learn more of your bad experience from November and ensure proper resolution with oven.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to feel frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the oven was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code (286462) for reference to your issue. We truly value your patronage and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.