I am extremely upset with your 1-800 repair line!!! I spoke with an representative at 1330 Pacific time concerning the repair of my refrigerator.

They said it would be a $75 service fee and would have a repair agent out between 1500-1900. The representative then stated I could purchase a $251 service agreement that would be good for a year. I said "great". I gave my credit card number and then the representative said while reading the small print that "over 10 year appliances weren't eligible".

I had already told her my refrigerator was from 2001. We then cancelled the $251 agreement; however, I clearly stated and she repeated that we were still keeping the service call between 1500-1900. By 1815 no service agent had come and I called the 1-800 number to confirm appt time. I was told that there was no record of my appt.

and that same day appointments are never made. WHAT???? I could have called another service person. This is extremely unprofessional...my wife now has to drive to town at night to buy bags of ice..she's has to meet with a technician on Sunday morning (missing church).

Oh, by the way, I'm out of state with Military duty and have been coordinating this whole event. I am angry to say the least. I have shopped at Sears for many years and believe overall they have great products and sales staff.

But, I will NEVER call the repair hotline and will tell my friends and family the same. I will save the remainder of my comments...Come Sears

Review about: Sears Sales Representative.

Comments

Dear Lifeaid,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. Please accept our deepest apologies for the troubles you and your wife have been through concerning the repair appointment on your refrigerator. We are very sorry that that the appointment was never scheduled, we entrust our agents to build trust with our customers and this did not happen, and missed service appointments are never acceptable. We understand your time and your wife’s time is valuable and rescheduling can be frustrating. We do value you as a Sears customer and would like to speak with you concerning this experience; we would also like to go over the options we have in order to see this matter is resolved. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your Miter Cutter was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name Tommy Quick, you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.