Layout of Store

We ordered a Kenmore Elite French Door refrigerator from Sears. When it arrived it was damaged on one side with a noticeable dent apparently caused by a fork-lift as the box it came in was torn but had been taped up.

The delivery person said if I keep it that Sears would compensate me. I agreed to accept the appliance because the dent was going to be against a wall and hopefully not noticed. I spoke to a Rep from Sears on the phone and we agreed I would receive a $700 eGift Card from Sears to be sent to my email address within 48 hours. Well almost 48 hours later on the dot I received an eGift Card for only $350!!

When I called 1-800-479-6351 and spoke with Chrissy and then was transferred to Alexis at 1-800-479-6351 and wasted an hour and a half of my day on hold and waiting for a supervisor who was continually unavailable. I was told that only one $350 was qued up to be sent and I would have to wait another 48 hours for the second one to be sent. Sears didn't hold up their end of the agreement. If I would've known they were going to *** me around I would've and will next time refuse any delivery that has damages.

It isn't worth the trouble. I will make it their problem and not mine. I'm still on hold waiting for a supervisor.

I know they have the ability to send my missing egift card right now if they want.... I will have second thoughts about shopping with Sears again.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments