Layout of Store

We ordered a Kenmore Elite French Door refrigerator from Sears. When it arrived it was damaged on one side with a noticeable dent apparently caused by a fork-lift as the box it came in was torn but had been taped up.

The delivery person said if I keep it that Sears would compensate me. I agreed to accept the appliance because the dent was going to be against a wall and hopefully not noticed. I spoke to a Rep from Sears on the phone and we agreed I would receive a $700 eGift Card from Sears to be sent to my email address within 48 hours. Well almost 48 hours later on the dot I received an eGift Card for only $350!!

When I called 1-800-479-6351 and spoke with Chrissy and then was transferred to Alexis at 1-800-479-6351 and wasted an hour and a half of my day on hold and waiting for a supervisor who was continually unavailable. I was told that only one $350 was qued up to be sent and I would have to wait another 48 hours for the second one to be sent. Sears didn't hold up their end of the agreement. If I would've known they were going to *** me around I would've and will next time refuse any delivery that has damages.

It isn't worth the trouble. I will make it their problem and not mine. I'm still on hold waiting for a supervisor.

I know they have the ability to send my missing egift card right now if they want.... I will have second thoughts about shopping with Sears again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore elite french door refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore elite french door refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments