With Company response Not resolved

What a disaster!DO NOT BUY A SEARS APPLIANCE.

Their service scheduling really stinks! Took 6 weeks to fix my dryer, which broke again. They are always trying to schedule appts 2 weeks out....how ridiculous! I had to call the Sears store I bought all the appliances from and threaten to personally return them to the managers office before anyone would look at a reasonable repair window...( I consider 7 days reasonable enough), Once the manager was involved, things got somewhat better, but only for that one appointment.

Now my dishwasher and range are not working!!!I will never, ever buy another Sears product, which is sad....I have had countless Sears appliances over the last 25 years.......but this new batch of 4 SUCK....Dishwasher,Dryer,Washer and Gas Range all out out of service with weeks of being used the first time.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Bethiebabe,

I’m so very sorry that you’ve had these problems with your refrigerator. You should not have encountered such long delays in getting service out to you. I can certainly see how frustrating these service issues must be for you and your family and we would like to assist you in whatever way possible to ensure you receive quick and professional service from Sears.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated customer concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can make sure all your appliances are working as soon as possible. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the items were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (evy2) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

If any other viewers of this thread need assistance with a Sears’ related issue we want to hear from you as well. Please do email us at smsupport@searshc.com with your contact information and a brief description of the situation and we will be glad to assist you.

Laura D.