With Company response

I did have stock with sears until I started working with sears in the appliance repair dept. Very upset with how we treat our customers, lying by overbooking, & for people with warranty's and purchase for sears go to the back of the line.

While customers with no loyalties & no warranty's get push in front of customers that wait for weeks. No consideration for customers taken hours & days off of work to get their appliance fixed. Technicians are given 30 min to fix the issue and if we can not we must order a part hopefully the right one and let someone else deal with the problem & get out of there. As a technician our job is to fix the appliance.

Sears wants us to sell warranty's and sell preventive maintenance service to our already overbooked schedules. It was disclosed on the job description that sales is a bonus. after 3 months was told I HAVE TO SELL & I WAS HARASSED DAILY BY MANAGEMENT TO SELL OR ELSE. OR ELSE WHAT??

WELL YOU WON'T BE WORKING HERE. With 90% of sears customers already have warranty's and customers are unhappy due to rescheduled appointments & horrible customer service. It's very hard to sell.AS A CUSTOMER, I purchased a washer & dryer and a refrigerator. No problem in the store, but when it came to delivery, they only delivered 1 day in my neighborhood, I was told by one customer service person I was so upset I hung up.

then called back 15 min later and that person said when would you like it delivered and time get her my available date & time she said no problem. WHAT?? I spent 20 min on the phone with someone telling me that they never deliver on that day. SEARS YOU NEED TO KEEP ALL CALL CENTERS IN THE USA, THE OVERSEA CALL CENTERS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS AT ALL.

As a tech overseas call centers would always create the calls incorrectly. which I would spend about 30 to 60 recreating the calls.

As an appliance tech, we should be graded on our productivity, not on things WE CAN NOT CONTROL such as ordering a parts that is not available in stores or from nearby techs, recalls that are not recalls (meaning machine is working or customer canceled service or I replaced timer and 2 months later water pump breaks) and canceling & rescheduling. Forcing employees to work 10 to 12hr shifts and mandatory 6 days a week from Sept to Jan. How does Sears expect to have, 1) happy & well rested that can think properly employees 2) keep employees?

Sears does have family Friday's ( when you go home around 5:00 but thats only for office workers).

WE ARE HUMAN & HAVE LIVES AND FAMILY'S TOO.. WILL SEARS CHANGE OR WILL THEY KEEP RUNNING THE COMPANY IN THE GROUND?

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States #698021

after 5 service calls ref. still wont work (Samsung) talking to these people is like talking to a baby, no wait a baby craps itself that's more then anyone at sears customer has done

SearsCares
to buynomore Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #699089
Sears Response

Buynomore,

We truly apologize for the disappointing experience you have encountered with your refrigerator. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and wanted to offer our assistance. We can truly understand how important it is to have your refrigerator working properly. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (buynomore) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.