With Company response

I bought a top-of-the line Kenmore dishwasher.They have had to come out several times in the first year.

Installer didn't connect waterline correctly so it leaked. Then the water wasn't getting inside the dishwasher at all. I could have dealt with it, but the wait for the repairman is around 2 weeks. The last time it took a month to get it fixed because the guy that came out the first time misdiagnosed the problem.

Ordered a part that took two weeks to come. Then 2 more weeks to get the part installed.The last guy was wonderful. Figured out what was wrong and drove to the warehouse to get a new motor--came back and installed it.

Turns out, Sears is woefully understaffed on repairmen.Keep this in mind if you decide to buy an appliance.

Sears Response

Dear Anonymous374362,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We are sorry to learn of the multiple issues you have faced with your dishwasher, and apologize for the delay in having it properly repaired. We would like the chance to monitor the remainder of your dishwasher repair, and ensure everything goes smoothly. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous374362), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Brian.