With Company response Not resolved

I had a leak on my fridge. I looked up sears thru the internet. They told me to get the repair guy out to my house was $100. Then on top of that they charge by the hour plus parts. Dont know if this was a scare tactic. They said, for $300 your warrantied for the year. I specfically asked, if the problem keeps re-occurring, am I protected (I have had issues with A&E who does there repairs). They said yes, after the 3rd visit for the same problem, I would be reimbursed $500 towards a new fridge. Well after countless DAYS & HOURS on the phone to various warranty department's and customer solutions. I have 3 SO#40576436, 40474360, 40471311. Nothing has been resolved. I was told by my last appointment mad, that they would give me the value of my original purchase. Well they came today for the 4TH TIME, for the same issue. I spoke to Linda (manager in customer solutions) today, who after

EXHAUSTING all my patience, and she hung up the phone on me. I could not believe that from a Sears customer care relations manager. My family has been going to Sears for decades, and never would I think they would stoop so low. I am so appalled and frustrated as a longtime loyal customer to Sears. They will stall, manipulate and lie to get you to an agreement. I'm PISSED.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #749415

They're not going to do anything but take you for another ride.They want anyone reading this to THINK they care when they really don't.

Sears is on its way out.Don't go down with the ship.

to Anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #751282

New Jersey, I am not happy at this moment.I sent out an email to Misty H.

who was the social media moderator. It took almost 5 weeks to get a response. Finally I got a call back. I exained my frustrations with the BS I was told by misleading telemarkering sales people who sold me the contract with misleading reimbursement policies.

They td me that they would extend the contract for 1 more year. That they apologized fir there telemarketers in misinforming me on the reimbursment of $500 after the 3rd failure with in a year. I had 4. To this date I have not received NOTHING VIA EMAIL AS I WAS TOLD!

Now I have the same issue AGAIN! The fridge is leaking.

I am going to call them, and see what BS they are going to tell me now.Very frustrated consumer.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear ElCache,

We are sorry to learn of the confusion surrounding your service appointment and the warranty that was purchased. We would like to speak with you about what has happened and address your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ELCache), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Misty H.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response #632265

Huh...they're actually watching stuff like this. Neat.

to Daniel Miami, Florida, United States #632452

Lets see if they reolve the issie

Torrance, California, United States #627223

I am also have been a loyal Sears customer in the past. There customer service is terrible