With Company response Not resolved

Oven delivered was not as pictured on their web site.Oven door was clear glass, on web site it was the frosted white.

The lower end GE oven had clear so spent EXTRA money since the 2 higher end models had the nicer white glass that matched my other appliances. Also they require... as if you have a new house...so that my electric installation that was fine for my oven the past 20 yrs had to be changed as if it was a new house. THEY WONT TELL YOU THAT when they take your order that you will have to change your electric if not a new house.

It cost me an extra $325 for the electricians to come in. The two electricians and my handyman said it was NOT necessary. Now still waiting to get installation...since I am in a rush to get oven in...don't have time to shop for the one I wanted. For them to come back to install is taking a week and still waiting.

I called salesperson about false advertising...(not as pictured on web). They should have given me a discount .

I spent more $ for a fancier oven but they SUBSTITUTED the item.Very bad.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Sears Response

Dear YouHaveToBeKidding,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. I am very sorry to hear of the trouble you have encountered with your oven installation, and apologize for the delay in having this service completed. We understand the importance of getting this issue resolved as quickly as possible, especially with the holidays so close, and would like to discuss what options we have to assist.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the oven was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (YouHaveToBeKidding) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.