Freeport, Florida

I am extremely disappointed in the repairs department (or lack there of) at Sears.We have waited THREE weeks for them to come fix our washing machine.

Two days ago was our SCHEDULED appointment and the "Technician" kept rescheduling until the end of the day when we called and the woman said that he never even showed up for work. They didn't even bother to pick up the phone to tell us he wasn't coming. They said he would be here today. I waited all morning, had to miss important work, only to find out he wasn't coming AGAIN.

The operator said he just didn't feel like taking the route. The operator on the phone could not have been ruder. If I were you, I would not use Sears for repairs.

They lie and don't bother to send phone calls to make the customer aware of changes.I am gathering the emails that were sent and am preparing to lodge a formal complaint against the company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears appliances repairs. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears appliances repairs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.