Tellico Plains, Tennessee

6 visits to repair my refrig.since Feb with warm and and freezing crispers.

Parts ordered, tech no show, parts ordered that were the wrong part, 2 weeks in between service, tech told me that the crispers never work correctly so last week he was here again to order another PART to FIX the problem. How many times are they going to let me lose all my fruits and vegs. and only replace $200 worth of food, which I lost the first time the refrigerator stopped cooling! I guess they keep sending the tech until you give up and purchase another because they sure don't respond to your emails to customer service or calls requesting to talk to and supervisor or having one call me back!

So now I have no fresh veg/fruits in the refrigerator. I eat organic and am vegetarian so I am eating frozen meals and I have no idea if this NEXT "part" will fix this problem.

This refrigerator never words correctly!$1300 and 9 years old!!!

Comments

Poughkeepsie, New York, United States #548647

The protection agreement includes a no lemon clause where if they have to fix the same parts x amount of times or multiple parts in the same machine they five you a brand new one. There's literally no way they fixed it 6 times without offering to replace it. Nice lie though.

to BillyTruth Poughkeepsie, New York, United States #548648

Give**

golightly16
to BillyTruth Tellico Plains, Tennessee, United States #559401

You must work for Sears!

golightly16
to BillyTruth Tellico Plains, Tennessee, United States #559400

Billy TRUTH Perhaps YOU should called Sears for ME since you say I'm not telling the truth!!They DID offer the 500 dollars and then they told me it had to be for the same PART.

The tech keeps replacing different ones.SO IF YOU HAVE SUCH GREAT CONNECTIONS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY...TALK TO THEM FOR ME...IF NOT KEEP YOU SAD COMMENTS TO YOURSELF...YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO TALK TO SEARS!!!