I purchase a Kenmore Elite White Electric Slide-in Range, the ceramic cook top gets discolored from the underside and never should, now it has black rings showing through a white glass cook top and looks awful.I had it replaced once for Warranty and it discolored again.

This would cost $500.00 to fix it. Sears won't warranty it any more. I would never buy this stove again.

I hear, after I purchased it, that this happen to others with the same stove.The run around I got today to even get some answers from there customer solutions department was even more frustrating the the going to a motor vehicle's department.

Comments

To Mr. Ray Kluglein,

We are sorry to hear about the problems you experienced with your cook top. We can only imagine the frustration this experience has caused you. We would l appreciate the opportunity to speak to you. My name is Dianne and I work for the Sears Cares Team. We are a single point of contact for problem resolution within Sears Corporate. One of our dedicated and personal case managers would oversee your case from start to finish. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Ray Kluglein) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.