With Company response

Called Sears for appoint to repair dryer. Person they sent to repair washer washer did not speak English very well and couldn't tell me what was wrong.

When he left told he said washer was fixed. When my grandson tried to use dryer he smelled gas and saw that the exhaust hose was not put back on. Called Sears and all they said was that they would send someone to repair it and my washer at the same time. That was 8 weeks and three cancellations ago.

Would give me an appointment six weeks in advance and when the repairman didn't show up their excuse was "our computers are down and we couldn't get the information needed to get appointments. Even called two hours ahead of appointment to tell them our street was blocked and said they would let driver know. When I called back when he didn't show up and told them again that street was block.

This time their excuse was that repairman couldn't come up my block if it was blocked. As huge as Sears is don't they have backup computers?

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous-269380:

Please accept our apologies for the problems you have encountered attempting to have your dryer repaired. I can certainly understand your frustration and concern when the original repairman didn't complete your repair and you smelled gas in your home. I'm not sure how to adequately convey sincerity to you but you should know that we are here to help with this and any other Sears related issue you may be having or have had. My name is Susan and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to look into this for you and offer our assistance completing your dryer repair.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous-269380) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.