Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We purchased a queen set of mattresses and picked them up a week later at the store.The store employees loaded the mattresses.

Later after we got home we discovered the box spring was not a queen but a full size. We tried calling the store numerous times and were never able to get in touch with anyone. We made a special trip to the store and 2 different employees told us the same thing. Bring the mattress back that they ordered wrong and they would order us a new one that we could then come and pick up.

They admit they ordered the wrong box spring, but they would not deliver a the correct one and pick up the incorrect mattress. Since they are completely silly and we are being asked to bring the incorrect mattress back, the whole order is being returned and we will take all our Sears business elsewhere. I have been a Sears customer for 30 years.

The folks I ran into today shows me why Sears is in such trouble.The mattresses go back tomorrow and after that the only relationship I will have with Sears is telling this mattress story a few hundred times.

Review about: Mattress.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery and customer service, Service is buffoonish and simpleminded, Manager, Too much to list, Lack of commond sense.