Ease of Use
Layout of Store

2/14/18 Update on review with Sears.basically I am still in the same boat with them, they lied once again and told me as of February 1st I would be eligible for a replacement washing machine.

I finally had my dishwasher repaired by an outside source due to my illness and the length of time! Sears told me to call back on February 2nd and they would start the replacement on washer and when I did low and behold they said that was not happening that the 21 day replacement policy started that day! REALLY??? surprise surprise!

Even though I have called a million times and waited over 2 months and gone thru corporate who also promised resolve and still nothing. I also have 2 other friends that are going thru the exact same thing only not quite as long and I told one of them to just go buy another dishwasher somewhere else like BEST BUY who has great customer service as there's is 10 yrs old even though she bought the warranty. The next date for my part delivery is tomorrow 2/15 and since it isn't here yet and I doubt the parts stork is going to deliver it today, I am guessing it will never come!! However the 21st is the NEW "we will replace it then" date.

I don't believe a word anyone says from Sears direct or indirectly. Just don't buy from them, they HAVE to get the message. I am looking into a class action law suit thru an attorney friend of mine, so will be back on here soon to let everyone know who might be interested!

I want the publicity more than the money!*** BAGS is what they are!

Preferred solution: I want it replaced as promised several times 2 months is TOO long!! All you do is LIE to me! Called Elder ABUSE.

I didn't like: Worst customer service i have seen in my 62 yrs on this earth.

Comments