Sears Associate Claiming $25 Discount With New Approved Sears Credit Application.I wanted two cooking pans for a total of $80 but was told a successful Sears credit application will discount $25.

Sears associate charged my personal bank card $55 plus tax and secretly charged new approved Sears cards(plural) for $10 and $15 to add up to my $25 discount!

Sears Citibank operator was reluctant to close account and first suggested I contact my personal bank that got charged $55 plus tax to sort out the issue???Citibank operator claims to have cancelled both Sears cards.

Pans were cheaper online anyways.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears sears credit card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments