1.5

I visited the Sears store today at 5500 Buckeystown Pike around 9:35 a.m.The store sign states the store opens at 9:00am.

I returned a Lands End product (bought online) that was too small. I took the opportunity to look around and decided to look at some Land's End women's clothing items. Approximately 10:00am, a sales woman standing behind a counter in the Land's End area looked up at me and stated, "You shouldn't be here! You can't be in here!

The store doesn't open until 11:00am." I mentioned that the outer door states that the store opens at 9:00am; but, she wanted to argue that point, becoming ever ruder. I told her that I found her extremely rude, asking for her name, and she said her name was "Joyce." I went to another counter and asked for the store manager, who came and listened to my concerns. I believe that sales clerks should be in the business of making sales, not enemies. Joyce reminds me of all the reasons why I stopped shopping at Sears years ago.

That was an awful shopping experience. Joyce was rude and even hostile, gave me the creeps.

She was an older woman and possibly racist.Sears is no longer a safe place for me to shop.

Review about: Sears Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Hostile, Customer service very bad, Racist, Rude customer service.

Comments

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1354427

I have a question? How is that $500?

But, seriously, that's messed up. I would have looked her in the eye and said "You shouldn't have had your doors unlocked then!