1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have multiple bad experiences with Sears Auto Department, and I am tired of it so I thought I would give some feedback.The most recent in incident was with a representative over the phone about the warranty on my Die Hard Gold Battery.

My battery has not been working due to my car not being used for extended amounts of time. I wanted to verify whether it was still covered under warranty prior to making a 45 minute drive all the way into Brandon, FL location. The representative did not even want to look up the account initially. Then when I provided the account information he continued to be passive aggressive about everything and eventually just kept ignoring all questions and repeating that the battery is no longer under warranty.

I might have been talking to an automated system. I am fine spending the money on another Die Hard battery as I clearly am a loyal customer to the brand, once it is needed. I just wanted to inquire whether they would check and charge the battery since the battery is marked to have a 4- year life of which I am well within. The 3 year warranty is only there to address if the replacement is needed, of which I understood that I was out of warranty and would have to purchase one if the battery was truly dead.

The manner and tone of which this representative spoke to me clearly exhibited no customer service or assistance, and because of it Sears will lose money. Their employees need need more customer service training. I don't understand how people can be so disrespectful to another person.

As a side note, I charged the battery and it working fine.Sears has permanently loss me as a customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears auto center car repair. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears auto center car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments