I was promised and assured before the sale of the water heater from Sears that the work will be completed the same day but after the sale they told me the work will be completed the next day!!!

I had to take an additional day off work which was very inconvenient and aggravating.

I cant' believe they promise their customers one thing and after they get the money they change their story.

In addition, the technician that Sears sent out did very poor work. He did not change some bad fittings and he forgot to tighten other ones and we had the smell of gas in our laundry room for few days which was very dangerous, until they finally sent someone else who admitted that the first technician did a bad job and replaced the bad fittings and tightened the rest!!!

Very aggravating experience and even the small discount that I received does not pay off for the unbelievable aggravation and many days of waiting and taking days off of work that I had to go through for something that should have been done right the first time and on the same day!!

I didn't like: Being lied to and called a lier, Tech or service.

Comments

sears should go out of business they stink. customer service people are the worst