I ordered & paid up front for a set of Hankook Dynapro AT-M 265/75-16 light truck tires last week, but Sears refused to install them.Even though Hankook clearly says that these tires are designed to fit 7" to 9" wide rims, Sears Auto in Waldorf MD claimed that they couldn't fit them on my "too wide" standard 8" Dodge truck rims.

Instead they coerced me into buying a set of cheaper made-in-Mexico version General Grabber HTS tires for a higher price and under duress, after having already pulled my old tires off and threating me with a 15% restocking fee.Buyer beware: Don't order anything on-line from Sears.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments