Ordered an expensive bed frame and mattress through sears.com.I had not taken delivery when the price dropped 200$ on the frame.

I asked sears customer service if I could get the difference. Answer: No. I could cancel the order. So I cancelled the frame and reordered online only to realized that I had selected queen, not full.

So I called and asked sears customer service if the could switch the size in the system. Answer (after 15 minutes on hold): No. I'd have to cancel and reorder. So I cancelled the frame order only to realized that the stated hold time on my credit card (3-5 days) meant that my card was maxed out.

So I called back to cancel the mattress and was told the credit card would clear in 10-15 business days. Why are they holding my money? I will NEVER by anything at sears again.

NEVER!Since the stores look like a ghost town, it is probably for the best as I predict the will go out of business soon.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.