With Company response

I have called sears on several occasion about my sealy mattress.I was told to take a picture of the bed and e-mail to them .

I did this on two occasion and was told that It was 1inch not two inches deep when you lay on the bed you can feel yourself in a sink, I have toss and turn at night trying to get comfortable on this bed, when i wake up you can see a big sink in the bed. I have also asked for someone to come out

to inspect my bed but I was told that I had to pay for someone to come out.

My pillowtop cost me a lot of money, and now I cannot get a good night sleep.I think that Sears should have a better customer relatiions in this department.

Comments

Hi,

My husband and I purchased a top of the line Sterns & Foster queen size bed from your store in Lynnwood, Wa in August 2011. Our box spring began to squeak. We called Sears and shared our concern. We were asked to take up to 12 pictures of our mattress set, box spring specifically and use a string and do measurements taking pictures. First of all, how to you photograph a squeak? Second of all, when I see your CEO on CNN bragging how Sears takes anything back, you do not even need a receipt this is a blatant lie! We do have our receipt. Now, we are having to pay a delivery fee to have our replacement box spring delivered. Your dispatch called yesterday to confirm our delivery of our box spring today (May 25, 2012) between 11-12pm. We just received a call from Sears this morning informing us that our delivery was cancelled due to an error. My husband took off work to be here today for our delivery and now it is not happening. This is not acceptable customer service! You can tell your CEO it isn't about building a better website that will attract customers to your store, it's about how you treat them once they make a purchase. I feel we should have been able to drive our box spring right back to your door step of your store and return it without a receipt just like Mr. D' Ambrosio claimed your return policy works! Well, it doesn't even work with a receipt and then getting hit with a delivery fee on top of it is pitiful! It is customer service errors that are driving your customers away and sadly you can add us to that list!

Sincerely,

Jill & Bryan

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept our apologies for the issues you are having with your new mattress sinking when you lay down on it. I certainly understand your concern with this sinking issue and see how that can affect your night's rest. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means we handle a situation from start to finish with one dedicated case manager. I found your post here and want to reach out and offer our assistance to help resolve your complaint. Our case manager will be able to assist you with this issue and also help with any past or future complaints that you have with Sears. We value your business very much and want to speak with you regarding keeping your business.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mattress was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code that I have assigned you (mattress319732), for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.