Brossard, Quebec

I will never deal with their online services again. I am in Montreal Canada, and after having ordered an item, the delivery company called 3 hours earlier than the delivery was expected a grand total of 7 times in a row, waking up my 2 year old.

Not to mention, it was from a strange display name, so i didn't answer it, dismissing it as either harassment or a wrong number. I called Sears about an hour later, and they told me that there shouldn't be an attempted shipment, because the order never went through. Literally 5 minutes after that call, I went outside, opened my visa statement, and saw they had billed me for the item! I called them back and they asked if i wanted to reschedule a delivery...

I told them to shove it and cancel my order. They refunded me a week later the incorrect (less than the original) amount, and that same day, UPS attempted to deliver the returned item to me!!! Talk about disorganization!!

I am royally pissed! I alerted the better Business Bureau and it's not over yet.

Comments