With Company response Not resolved

I have been dealing with Sears since early January over a hot water heater repair. First it took a week to get a back, then it was the wrong part, then it took another week to get a part the part was installed but didn't work!!!!!!!!!

I have spent over a month dealing with this company - paid them over $500 and then had to pay $800 to anther company to actually FIX the problem. So, as of todays date 02/24/2012. the repair I called Sears for on 01/09/2012 has been fixed - by ANOTHER COMPANY! And guess what, Sears has still not returned the $500 I am owed even though we have returned ALL parts to them and let it not be

I have spent countless hours on the phone talking to countless people about the same issue over and over and over - still no money and this is a week after I was supposed to have the money returned to me.

I guess in Sears fashion I will receive my refund sometime in 2013.

Comments

Anni71

Ok.....I feel it necessary to add a note to my complaint. I was called by Sears Corporate Customer Escalations (or something to that effect).....and guess what.....the WONDERFUL representative took the time to look at my case and worked out that yes....I was owed all my money back and then she arranged to get it to me!?????

I am happy with the outcome but oh so unhappy that it took posting on this website to get satisfaction.

Sears drove me to tears on occasion and if it wasn't for Darlene, the representative who FINALLY took care of me, I am sure I would still be in that state. Thanks to the escalations team who assisted me....

Oh my goodness. this is me with my washing machine.

I am still waiting to have it fixed. They called today at 10:38 and said someone would be there between 11 and 3 (they have already been to my house twice) sorry but it takes me 45 min to drive home and I was in a meeting and now they have to reschedule again.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anni71,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. I would like to apologize for the frustration, and inconvenience that you have encountered throughout your water heater repair with us. It is clear that we have let you down, and have tested the trust that you had in our services. We would love the opportunity to show that we do value your business. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the water heater was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Anni71 you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.