With Company response Not resolved

I do not understand what is wrong with sears website.I ordered TV on Black Friday night online and got confirmation but in the end the order was cancelled.

It was my first experience with buying at sear's. Now I know having a note under your order: "Merchandise availability and pricing are not guaranteed" MEANS A LOT. Sears ruined my Black Friday as I could get tv in another store.

I was really silly of me not to search for more information about sears in internet first....If you are reading this you are probably smart and decided to search before ordering.:)

Review about: Sears Website.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Concerned from Past,

I came across your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I am very sorry to hear that we have let you down with your online purchase. I understand how frustrating it is to order through our website and find out the order has been cancelled. I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers speak with you to further discuss your experience and monitor your refund. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the snow blower is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Concerned from Past) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any inconvenience we have caused and we hope to talk to you

Liz R

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

tyvyigralpriz

Please accept our sincere apologies for the troubles you have experienced your online order. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I understand how frustrating it can be to purchase an item and the order was cancelled. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to discuss your recent experience. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (tyvyigralpriz) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #573670

I placed an order through Sears.com for snow blower and a 32" TV.received confirmation that they received my order.

Today I receive a noticed that I can pickup my order from my Sears store but only the TV. It appears they canceled my order for the snow blower as they were out of stock. The web page still indicated 2 were in stock so I called the store and they said their computer said they had 6 in stock. So I asked him to hold one and I would go pick up.

he said he couldn't as the price would be different since I was ordering online. I asked if he could confirm if it was really in stock so he did. But he could not physically find one.

So I called customer service and asked if it was discontinued or what and why did they cancel the order. Other stores said they did not have in stock but stated could be delivered in 4 to 7 days.

I asked about this and she could not answer. I asked to speak to someone of higher authority that could answer but she would not connect me.

So I asked about the TV and she said that it was ready to be picked up. I told her I was not happy with the way Sears is running their online service and I decided to cancel the TV.

I was informed that I had already been billed for it . I asked how could I be billed for something that I did not possess yet. She said that is Sears policy.

She also informed me it would take up to 2 weeks to credit my account for this TV that I did not posses yet.I've decided i am not to give Sears my business any more and bought both snow blower & TV from different companies.

okinc10

that happened to me twice when trying to purchase a DYSON Animal vac. I ended up going to the store and they said I didnt have an order and I had to buy in the store and show them proof in order to be refunded...Wont do that again.