Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania
With Company response

They delivered one with bolts sticking out of the bottom. I missed a days work.

They said they would deliver another one the next day. The driver left the bad one for the next guy. Before he left I said it also was not cooling and he said it would take time. It never did cool.

The next one was to be delivered after 4 p.m. so I did not miss work. They called me and said it would be coming between 11 and 2. I said I would not be home.

The next day I called the store and they fixed that. Next came another one. Freezer door was broken and we did not notice until the deliver guys brought it in. I said I did not want it.

The deliver man was mad as he had to remove doors and take both of the back. I said it was not my fault. Felt terrible. When he left he turned over a garbage can.

3rd generation Sears and this is not the first time. All we own is Sears but in the last 3 years all we had it problems with all purchases. I am done.

No more. Bought an Amana.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We’re sorry that our customer service did not meet expectations with your refrigerator purchase. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. I can understand your reluctance to shopping with us considering your recent experience. We would like the opportunity to have a case manager discuss your experience and address any other concerns you may have. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous446091), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

David W.