With Company response Not resolved

I had a very bad experience with a third party company that sells through the Sears website. Not only was the item defective, but the sellers were incredibly rude when I tried to return it and for days harassed me with nasty emails and phone calls even after I told them several times they could keep the money they had cheated me out of if only they would leave me alone.

I posted a review of the item on Sears to warn other customers about the scary behavior of this company, but Sears refused to post the review.

I googled the company and found several negative reviews of them on other sites. Many victims tried to warn people about this company, but Sears hid their warnings from me.

Review about: Sears Website.

Comments

Purchased LG washer/dryer/GE frig from Houston showroom 07/27. 1st dely attempt resulted in damaged frig (returned) & dryer not installed but were charged f/installation.In the dely attempt, front door of brand new house gouged & can't be repaired.

2nd dely...frig left in garage because 2 men couldn't move to 2nd flr (work order called f/4 men to come but only 2 sent). 3rd dely made 08/23 almost a mo. after purchase. In the meantime, I contacted Sears "hot line" to inform them of our experience.

Customer rep said f/the "inconvenience," she would issue a $50 gift card.... it never came. So I called again to inquire re the status of the gift card but was told there was no record of it being issued..cust rep would submit request again & I should receive it via email in 24-48 hrs. NOTHING!

So I called today & again was told no request f/gift card submitted..she would do it immediately & I would receive it by email today no later than 5 pm. NOTHING! So I contacted Sears via email re the nonreceipt of the promised $50 gift card (Page FeedbackKMart(Kmm23658216V32930L0KM)& after 3 communications, I was told to go back to the Delivery Department. That's the Department that keeps promising the card but I've receive no resolution.

These appliances were purchased on my MasterCard f/my son & daughter-in-law f/their 1st home. I would so appreciate receiving a call from someone at Sears who cares about its reputation.

I purchased clothing for my daughter for school. Nothing I ordered fit the website description, and I was even sent order in three different boxes, from just one order placed.

I called to return, and was treated with disrespect and I was refused superiors buy service rep, and even referred to as a man several times, after I had already stated name, order number and my Full name with title Mrs.

I was told the (3) items had to be returned to 3 different warehouses at my expense. Poor customer service, outdated website, and it seems this company has major issues preforming simple tasks.

I will never shop with this company again. I made a complaint to corporate, but as stated, they hide how they treat their customers inproperly.

I ordered a remote control Garage door opener thru the KMart/Sears web site. The opener came in a blister pack that had already been carefully opened with a sharp knife or razor.

I kept the opener to avoid the return hassle but sent Sears an e-mail describing my experience. They said "Thanks for the feedback" !!!

Sears is a dinosaur that does not know it is already extinct. Amazon would never send a used item to a customer in the first place and would respond positively if such an error occured.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Phantom:

We're terribly sorry your recent online experience has been such a disappointing one. Although third party vendors are like separate retailers, we would still like to offer our assistance and help you work with this vendor and ask that they refund your money and certainly stop calling you continually. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. We would like to speak with you regarding this experience and attempt to assist you.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Phantom) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.