Earlsboro, Oklahoma

SEARS BLOWS CHRISTMAS JOY FOR FAMILY SURPRICE******************************

Well our first major disappointment for Christmas.We made the mistake of trusting SEARS appliances.

We my sisters and I and our spouses decided we would get mom a new oven for Christmas. We did all the right things my oldest sister Dale covertly made sure we got just the right model. Mom bakes cakes and decorated so it had to be big enough for big cake panes. anyway a long story short.

My wife Terri made the older and I heard her tell the gal on the other end all the needed details to make it a surprise.they should have called my sister to arrange the drop date and time, they did not, they should have installed it, they did not, they should have hauled off the old stove, they did not. instead some third party vendor shows up at moms house and dump the new stove in her kitchen said o we don't install gas oven and we cant take the old one because it not disconnected. so at 8:00am this morning moms new oven that was to be a surprise shows up and dumped in her kitchen. Thank SEARS for blowing our moms Christmas surprise.

Oh by the way when I called the store were we got it they end up saying sorry it was the third party vendors fault. HEY SEARS YOU SUCK. feel free to pass this along to as many folks as you can.

Sear uses third party vendor for installs and hauling they do not disclose that to you.even when you ask.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $599. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about oven at Sears was lack of customer service , but reviewer liked promises of quality which in turn were false. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments