I ordered a bunk bed from and called them the day before it was to be delivered, asking them if it had been shipped out because I never received an email with shipping information.She said it had not but not to worry because they would use overnight shipping and I would receive my order the next day.

Well the nest morning I received an email stating that my order was out of stock and had been canceled. I called and somehow they were able to place a new order for the exact same bed. Hmm I thought it was out of stock? She reordered it with my same price match as before.

Which I forgot to mention, I did a price match since I found it cheaper at Walmart but it was out of stock there and sears had it in stock. So anyway, my second order gets close to delivery day with no shipping emails so I call again. I was informed that I would get my order in a timely manner. They sent an email to their special research dept to find out what was going on with my order.

Again, I double checked the website and it still showed the product as in stock and ready to ship. Customer service told me that it was indeed in stock and they would send another email to the research dept to see what was going on. Then I receive an email saying that the expected delivery date went from being about a week, to being 2 months later!! What?!

So I call to complain and of course didn't get anywhere. I was told they couldn't just cancel my order to get my money back but yet they had to request it be canceled but there was no guarantee that I would get my money back. Ridiculous! But yet online it shows the product as in stock and available for store pickup the same week.

I asked to just change my order from delivery to pickup and I would go get it myself. But there was no way that could be done without reordering, for a third time and charging my card a third time. No thanks. I was told it would take 7-10 days for my refund IF they allow my order to be canceled.

BS! The first order that was canceled due to it being out of stock, took 5 days for the refund. So then today, I get another email saying that my order was canceled because they are out of stock! Are you kidding me?

Sears is by far the absolute worst company I've ever dealt with. Their customer service wasn't helpful. And they have been giving me the run around with this bunk bed.

Which still shows it is available online with a ship date of next week!I will never do business at sears again!,

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.