With Company response

Sears sucks! Sears sold me a service contract to have a gas line installed for my new gas stove which was delivered this weekend.

Evidently after four days on the phone I just learned "they don't believe" that they can even hook up the stove. I have to get someone from the Gas Company to do the installation of the line. Now I am sure I have to wait many more days for refund of the money they took from me for something they can't do.

I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau of ID.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous/Sears Business Model:

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you are experiencing getting your gas range installed. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and your family. It is our goal to get your appliance installed, to run properly and to exceed your expectations. This clearly has not been done for you and we would appreciate the opportunity to assist you. My name is Susan and I work for the Social Media Support Team. My team handles Internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we are interested in taking over the handling of this issue or at the very least monitoring the progress of the current resolution. We need to make sure that everything that can be done is being done on your behalf.

At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number as well as the phone number used to purchase your gas range (if different from your contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, include your screen name (Anonymous/Sears Business Model) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Susan R.