Placed an order online 5-16-15 for pickup in store. Received email on 6-3 that it was ready. I Went to the store on 6-4 to pick it up. I used the app for delivery to my car but 6 minutes later (5 minute guarantee) it said that it had been picked up so I went inside to the order kiosk. After about 10 minutes someone came out and said it will be a few minutes and they will bring it out. I wait another 15 minutes. Nothing. Go back inside to the kiosk and call for help... Again. Eventually I'm told that the item is lost and that they would directly ship me a new one. 40 minutes of waiting and a trip to the store for nothing. 7-2 and still nothing. I've talked to several people with many transfers back and forth over the past week. Three managers were supposed to investigate and call me back. None of them have. Almost two months since my order and I am still fighting for what I paid for.

Store # 0001146

No product. No refund. No service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sears buy online. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears buy online in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments