1.3
Layout of Store

I had my cabinets installed it was a reface project still can't get them completed a month after they were supposed to be done, wrong faucet was installed, Granite counter tops were not installed at the time I was given, glass doors were not installed, drawers were put in instead of cabinets, etc. I have called everyone for some type of help and nobody will call me back.

The project manager never returns my calls this has been a complete nightmare I only went with the Sears because they were going to get it done faster than Home Depot or Lowe's I regret making this decision. I still can't seem to get this project completed and haven't heard back from anyone!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sears cabinet installation from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments