Teh power supply unit for my Samsumg Plasma TV went out.We called Sears Home Solutions and they "order the part" and stated that it would arrive on October 1.

On October 2, we called again and the rep stated that we were mistaken, the part was shipped on October 1. It would be there in 5 business days. We called on October 5, when the service tech came and did not have a part, only to find out that the order was "cancelled" for the part. The part was ordered with 2 day delivery to arrive on Friday, October 7.

We scheduled a tech to install between 5-7 PM that afternoon. The part showed up but the tech did not. Now the tech is supposed to be in on Monday.

I will have to let my lawyer separate me from Sears in small claims court, I guess?

Comments

#199650

To Searshater,

My name is Dianne and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We can only imagine the frustration this experience has caused you. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at searscares@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Searshater) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.