Can't begin to go through all the confusion they caused!Won't deal with them again!

Got the billing & rewards wrong - said we couldn't get rewards until range was delivered - now going to charge everything we got with points to deliver other item. They are so confused with their offers - even the sales guy said he couldn't keep it straight. Poor poor customer service& management . I need to do.

100 words - but that's the basic facts - they screwed up & didn't compensation for it! Bla bla bla they billed the wrong account - don't know the difference between credit card & rewards - but they just put it where they want & it is all wrong. I have never so much inefficiency in one purchase in my life.

I'm 68 & can't move refrigerators on my own - you would think they would compensate for their errors!But no - sorry we screwed up .....too bad.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments