I got the delivery of refrigerator in the morning on Sept 7, 2011 and found it had a 10 cm deep scratch on the side and totally noticeable after installation.While delivery man still at my home, and at around 11 a.m.

I contacted Sears Canada in Red Deer (Bower Place Shopping Center) at 403-343-6650 ext226 for return, sales staff said would call me back after talking with his manager. Never called me back, and at around 4:00 p.m. on the same day, I called again and someone picked up the phone and said would call me back in 10 minutes. No call.

I called again at around 4:30 p.m. and talked with manager, he said never got any report on that, asked if I need a return or exchange. I said exchange. He said would call me back in the morning tomorrow on Sept 8 for the status info including delivery date.

Never called me back since then. Around noon Sept 9, I sent an email to Customer Service and Sept 12 at around 11 a.m. I got reply from Customer Service offering discount for damage, I didn't accept it and wanted an exchange. The next day at 6 a.m.

on Sept 13, I got reply from Customer Service that they asked Sears Red Deer for re-order and also to contact me for explanation of situation including delivery date. No contact from Sears Red Deer. As I am selling my house, I am showing home with a new refrigerator having a deep scratch on it.

Maybe I end up with no exchange nor discount.It seems in my mind they are retaliating me.

Review about: Sears Installation.