I purchased several tool items online at Sears, 3 items in total. I had a friend whom purchased one of the same item's several hours later.

He picked it up the next day no problem. Later that same day (Today) I received an email from Sears telling me that the Item that I ordered (same as my friends) was no longer in stock and not available so they cancelled that item which was 1 of 3 total. Tonight I checked my order status in my Sears account and found that it was indeed cancelled, and they had now raised my online purchase price from $79.32 for all 3 items to 86.32 for two items. I am no math wiz, but how can they raise my price by $7.00 when THEY cancelled an item in my order?

I tried the CUSTOMER SERVICE phone line and spoke with a woman who had a difficult time with English, the phone conversation dropped, I waited for a return call.... Nothing.... I did get a email wanting to know how my experience went and if my issue was resolved.... *** NOOOOO, I will never ever shop Sears again.

They are crook's. I will fight for my last 7 dollars no matter what it takes!!!

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Just need to talk to someone who can speak English and resolve an issue.

I didn't like: Unable to speak with customer service or support.

Comments