I ordered a washing machine online yesterday.Today I received an email that the order was cancelled.

When I contacted Sears they said it was due to a processing error in their system. They asked if I wanted to place the order again. I paid using a debit card and they have $600.00 out of my checking account. Customer service said that money will be returned in roughly a week, call back and place the order again when the return is complete.

This means ANOTHER trip to the Laundromat, I can't order a new machine until I get my money back and now I refuse to purchase from Sears so I have to shop again. They offered me a $30.00 discount for my inconvenience. I'll spend that much at the Laundromat this coming weekend!

I manage a customer service department for a major corporation and this resolution would be completely unacceptable.And it is!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "when this money is returned and i can place the order again i want free next day delivery / installation". This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments