1.5
Layout of Store

We bought a large Snowblower last Feb 2015, used it once.It did not start this season called Sears we had extended Service contract.

The said someone would be there Thursday Jan 21 between 1-5. Two days before the big blizzard of 2016. Waited Thursday then I get an update which says they will be there between 6-8PM still on Thursday. One hour later get an email they will now come JAN 25 TWO DAYS AFTER THE STORM.

Called and asked how they could leave me like that. Bascially they told me the F off. Wonder why they are going bankrupt. They put peoples life in danger.

I told them I was a Senior citizen with a *** shoulder. NO HELP.

GOODBYE SEARS FOREVER.WOULDN"T TAKE A THING EVEN FOR FREE.

msg2727 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears craftsman snowblower for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Lakeville, Minnesota, United States #1100614

My husband and I purchased a refrigerator Back in Nov.It took 3+ weeks to get it.

They put me on hold 3-4 times and left me on there. We went to the store. We were told that they couldn't help us. When we were given a # to call, the people could barely speak English.

I am 65 and I was so upset!!! We unloaded and loaded our old refrigerator 3 times. Seas never apologized at all.

I am telling everyone I know about this terrible ordeal.SEARS CAN GO TO ***