With Company response Not resolved

WE BOUGHT A FRIDGE FROM SEARS IN JAN. 2012 WITH THEM TO DELIVER AND SETUP, FIRST THEY DELIVERD BUT SAID THEY COULD NOT SET UP BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE THE CORRECT STUFF WITH THEM TO DO IT AND WE NOTICED THAT THE DOORS HAD DENT MARKS IN THEM HE SAID TO JUST CALL IT IN, SO WE HAD TO HOOK UP OUR OWN FRIDGE AND CALL THEM TO REPLACE DOORS.

SO AFTER A MONTH THEY CALLED TO SAY DOORS WERE IN AND THEY CAME TO REPLACE AND LEFT OLD ONES LAYING IN OUR HOUSE FOR US TO DISPOSE OF AND THE NEW DOORS DID NOT HAVE A SEAL AROUND THEM AT ALL, SO WE CALLED THEM BACK AND IT WAS GONNA TAKE THEM 2 WEEKS TO GET BACK OUT TO PUT SEALS ON OUR DOORS. WE THEN HAVE BEEN NOTCING THAT IT IS NOT KEEPING COOL AND HAVE CALLED TO HAVE SOMEONE COME LOOK AT IT 2 TIMES NOW AND BOTH TIMES THEY HAVE NOT SHOWED UP AND WHEN I HAVE CALLED TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON THE FIRST TIME EXCUSE WAS OUR GUY GOT SICK, AND THEY COULD GIVE ME NO REASON WHY NO ONE BOTHERED TO CALL US, SO THEN IT TOOK ME 2 WEEKS TO GET ANOTHER APPT. AND THEY DID NOT SHOW UP WHEN I CALLED THIE EXCUSE THIS TIME WAS INCLEMENT WEATHER AND AGAIN NO CALL TO SAY THEY WERE NOT COMING. I HAVE CALLED TO COMPLAIN AND GET NOWHERE BUT WE WILL MAKE YOU ANOTHER APPT., WELL IM TIRED OF MESSING WITH THEM I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I NEVER WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH SEARS AGAIN BUT THEY WILL NOT DO THAT AND TELL ME THAT IT IS MY PROBLEM AND NOT THERES AND WE WILL SET UP ANOTHER APPT.

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT SEARS USED TO HAVE I OWN ALOT OF SEARS PRODUCTS BUT NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY ANOTHER ONE. I NOW UNDERSTAND WHEY SEARS ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS AND THEY DESERVE TO WITH THIS KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Comments

TreatUsRight

Buyer beware. We've had this Kenmore frig for 11 months and it keeps breaking.

There's a fan/motor assembly that begins making a grinding noise, graduating up to the sound of a B1 Bomber before it finally quits. We get error code ER 1F and Ice melts down the door. We have the extended warranty, but because THREE of the incidents haven't occurred within 60 days of each other, Sears won't honor the lemon clause. Researching on the Web, I see others have similar problems ...

and no help from Sears.

I contacted the Escalations team and was called back by Angie, a manager, who is not willing to help. Our escalation case number is 1188893.

If Sears truly does care, I'd appreciate your help in replacing this defective unit. I will email your Advisor.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear scrapbookmom,

Hello my name is Jay and am part of the Sears Social Media escalation team. Please accept our apologies for the chaos that has resulted from your refrigerator experience. I definitely understand your frustration surrounding the missed appointments and no shows on our part. I know everyone has a busy life to lead and no one’s time should be wasted like this. I am very sorry for any inconvenience we have caused you and for the time we caused you to lose. We would like to put you in contact with one of our dedicated case managers to help sort this out and put an end to your frustration.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be troubled by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the customer name (scrapbookmom355525 ) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Jay C.