Ruined my cars ac and since 10/15 it's been a nightmare..now dealing with Samuel Sandilvar from Sedgewick Claims Management and they are equally a nightmare plus!

All I want is my car fixed ! Had to lease a vehicle, my husband died and no one cares! My car has been in shop for 2 months Sam Sandilvar just drags and drags things out.. ignores me ignores what the issues are...

he ok'd something and has yet to pay and still not fixed. I'm going to have a breakdown .. can't even mourn my husband with this stress factor going on!!

Going to go on TV if necessary..also did I mention the hypodermic needle I found in my car after Sears ruined it!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of sears car repair from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments