Tolland, Connecticut
With Company response Not resolved

Sears Cares reps troll the internet to try and quickly quiet the negative reviews. They act like they care. They don't. No one ever responds after you do what they tell you to do.

Do not believe it when a Sears Cares rep says there sorry and there here to help. Why don't they help right there and then??? That is the only time you will here from them. They DON'T CARE !!!! There just good at making it look like they care.

I have been waiting for help for 5 days now. They won't answer any emails. I've ask how long does it take to get help and no response! What a joke !!!! There are plenty of other retailers out there to do business with. I guess they don't care about repeat business. *** off one customer, no big deal to them.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

timinct,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for your continued frustrations regarding your dehumidifier and for the level of customer service you have received. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. Per our records, we recently reached out to you on 11/27/2012. We have forwarded your post over to your case manager for contact. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support

timinct
to Sears Response Tolland, Connecticut, United States #588533

11/27/12 and yet still NOTHING. I have emailed sears several times and still NO response at all !!!!!!!

You people do not care at all. If you did you would respond in a timely manner. Now days with technology 48 hours or less if the normal expected turn around time. Not two months!

You responding here on the complaint sites does absolutely nothing to help the situation. Why doesn't someone call me to get this resolved???? Your just here to make it look like your doing something.

I will make sure everyone knows your doing nothing to help at all. Forwarding my information to someone that never calls does not help !!!

timinct
to Sears Response Tolland, Connecticut, United States #591550

Well Jan 9 and still NO contact from Sears...... They wont even respond to email.

Thanks for nothing Sears trolls !!!!!!!

Anyone else notice Sears NEVER provides a phone number for us to call. I wonder why???? There phones would never stop ringing!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered gift card for Christmas, got email from Sears International Dept saying there would be a delay to verify my info.I live in California and so does card recipient.

When I phoned they first hung up, then connected me with a guy who demanded my middle initial, county of residence, length of time I have lived at my address. I became alarmed at a stranger demanding this odd info and cancelled the order. THIS IS SCARY! Was I really talking to someone from Sears?

Who knows.Will not be purchasing anything else from them, that's for sure.