2.3

OVERPRICED AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.TOOK 3 APPTS TO GET AN ESTIMATE AND WHEN THEY FINALLY DID THE ESTIMATE FOR 2 BEDROOMS TO GET CARPET IN THEY WERE MORE INTERESTED IN SELLING ME HIGH END CARPET THEN LISTENING TO ME THAT I HAD A BUDGET TO STAY IN AND THAT I HAD RADIANT HEATING FLOORING.

THEY OFFERED ME THE WRONG CARPET AND PADDING THAT I FOUND OUT AFTER I WENT WITH THE LOCAL CARPET DISTRIBUTOR. SEARS GAVE ME A QUOTE AND THEY WANTED YOU TO PAY THAT AMOUNT RIGHT ON THE SPOT OR THAT QUOTE WAS NO LONGER GOOD AND THEY DO ALL THE MEASUREMENTS AND CALCULATIONS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU ON A COMPUTER AND GIVE YOU THE PRICE. THE VERY NEXT DAY I GET A CALL FROM JON SY OF THE CHICAGO DISTRICT OFFICE TELLING ME THAT THE NUMBERS WERE WRONG ON THE SALESMANS COMPUTER AND I NEEDED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $919 AND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO PAY FOR IT BY CREDIT CARD OR CANCEL THE INSTALLATION ALL TOGETHER. NO EXPLANATION WHY AND DIDN'T CARE IF I SAID NO.

SO AT THIS POINT MY TOTAL TO GET 2 BEDROOMS WITH CARPET INSTALLED WAS AT $2300!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? TALK ABOUT BATE AND SWITCH AND ON TOP OF IT CANT EVEN EXPLAIN THE NUMBERS TO YOU. I ENDED UP GOING TO A LOCAL CARPET PLACE CALLED GEORGIA CARPETS IN WESTMONT, IL AND THEY WERE GREAT.

THEY EVEN TOLD ME THAT SEARS WAS SELLING ME THE WRONG CARPET FOR RADIANT HEAT FLOORS AND WERE SHOCKED THAT THEY WOULD DO THAT. GEORGIA CARPETS CARED ABOUT MY CONCERNS AND BUDGET AND WAS WITH YOU FROM START TO FINISH.

TWO ROOMS WITH CARPET INSTALLED IMMEDIATELY WAS JUST UNDER $1000 AND THE CARPET IS BEAUTIFUL AND HIGHEND AND I WILL DEFINITELY USE THE LOCAL BUSINESS RATHER THAN SEARS!I WILL NEVER REFER ONE PERSON TO SEARS AND MAKE SURE NO ONE USES THEM!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst service ever. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears installation. Sears needs to "aware future customers of their bate and switch on products and have their staff know what they are selliing" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments