Got another call from Sears Blue Ribbon Customer Service after my initial post on Pissed Consumer. I spoke with Ellen who was calling "to help me." After going over the whole senario again I get a phone message on my answering machine she cannot do anything it was turned over to the "legal" department which has already refused to fix the defective unit put in my house.

I am interested in hearing from those wanting to join a class action suit with SEARS. I also am going to post an electronic billboard ad displaying the SEARS/CARRIER SCAM and name those involved in the scam. The company projects the billboard will get at least 10 million viewings.

I am sending advance notice to all Carrier Dealers in town to advise them of the SEARS FRAUD and let them know the ad is coming.

Anyone wanting to join in on this can contact me at miclinks@yahoo.com or call my cell phone at 816-304-7747. Finally I am meeting with an attorney next week and I am filing complaints with the State Attorney General and the Department of Energy about SEARS/CARRIER selling HVAC units stating they are energy efficient when they are not and they do not cool effectively.

Comments