2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to sears at mall 8n town center kennesaw a couple days ago and I'll never go back. At check out I tell the cashier that i have coupons so he puts my reward points in which gave me $8 then tryed to scan coupon.

He said he couldnt scan it because he scanned the rewards first he thought. I think he was just scanning it wrong. Well he voided the transaction to try it all again. He didnt even tell me thats what he did, i just saw him rescanning everything.

I told him my concerns about losing my points now and he said they will still be there. So he rescanned everything snd put the 5 dollar coupon it which he had to ask again how to put in to find out he had to type it in then we couldn't put rewards back on. The lady behind him told me they couldn't put my points back on because he voided it that id have to wait a few days. I explained that i dont shop at sears often because it never the same anymore that i came to use them specifically to get the coupons along with credit so i could get a big discount.

She said there was nothing they could do. So i told her i didnt want it. It was 60 dollars worth of clothes. I asked for a manager she said all managers were busy and she didnt know ehen they woukd be available.

I waited 20 minutes no manager so i asked again same answer. Ill never go back. Wirst experience ever. Here i thought id give them another chance.

While i was standing there waiting for the manager there was another lady at check out waiting to speak to manager too due to a price not coming up right and customer service argued with her. I heard the rep tell her that the managers was busy and that i was waiting too.

Just wow. After that i wasnt gonna wait i left.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments