Collinsville, Mississippi

I ORDERED A CELL PHONE FROM SEARS ONLINE FEB 19 2016.THEY CHARGED MY CARD AND SENT A TRACKING NUMBER.

THE TRACKING NUMBER WAS NOT VALID. I NOTIFIED THEM . THEY HAVE INFORMED ME THEY WOULD CONTACT THE 'MERCHANT' AND HAVE THEM ISSUE ME A CORRECTED TRACKING NUMBER 'IN 24 HOURS'. I DID NOT RECIEVE IT.

I CALLED SEARS. I TOLD THEM I WANTED THE ORDER CANCELED. THEY INFORMED ME THEY WOULD CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION THAT WOULD TAKE 7-10 DAYS AND IF THEY FOUND 'THE MERCHANT' HAD NOT SENT THE CELL PHONE CASE THEY WOULD CREDIT MY ACCOUNT. 10 DAYS PASSED.

I CALLED SEARS AND WAS INFORMED THAT 'THE MERCHANT' WOULD CONDUCT THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION AND REFUND MY MONEY 'ACCORDING TO THEIR POLICY'. THEY WILL NOT REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF 'THE MERCHANT'. THEY HAVE PROVIDED THIS UNNAMED PARTY WITH MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER. AND HAVE INFORMED ME THIS IS BETWEEN me AND SOME UNNAMED ENTITY WHICH I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM.

....GEE SUPRISE.....AND NO LONGER THEIR PROBLEM.SO IN FACT HAVE STOLEN MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND ARE REFUSING CONTACT WITH ME.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments